The information provided by “Hooper Boost”(“we,” “us” or “our”) on hooperboost.com(the “Site”) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, articulate or implied, regarding the accuracy, sufficiency, validity, dependability, availability, or entirety of any information on the Site.
To the fullest extent of the law, we will not be legally responsible to any person or entity for the quality, accurateness, completeness, dependability, or appropriateness of the information provided on this website, or for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or penalizing damages that may arise out of the use of the information we provide to any person or entity.
- The content available on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not guarantee as to the correctness, timeliness, presentation, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You admit that, such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information on health and fitness from this website is completely at your own risk and we shall not be accountable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available on this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that are licensed to us which includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any content available on this website is forbidden.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include external links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide additional information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
The information provided is not proposed to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not ignore professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it. Do not rely on any piece of information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Exercise is not without its risks and this or any other basketball training program may result in injury. As with any exercise program, if at any point during your workout you begin to feel faint, dizzy or have physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and consult your medical professional. You should rely on your own assessment, examination and evaluation as to the accuracy of any information made available within this program or via this web site.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or fitness program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you appoint in this exercise or exercise program, you consent that you do so at your own risk, are willingly participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge “Hooper Boost” from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of “Hooper Boost”
We highly recommend that you seek advice from with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. “Hooper Boost” is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
We make no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience, and you accept the risk that results will differ for each individual. Each individual’s health, fitness, and nutrition success depends on his or her conditions, enthusiasm, desire, and inspiration. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capability, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. We do not guarantee that you maintain the results you experience if you do not continue following the program. We are not responsible for your actions and it’s consequences.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.